Bring even more value to your desktop with the Datacard® SD360™ card printer. Increase productivity and save work time by issuing secure, two-sided ID cards and badges with this best-in-class card printer. Ideal applications include small- to medium-sized businesses, schools, clubs and hospitals.
- Save time with automatic two-sided card printing
- Increase productivity with industry-leading print speeds
- Produce vibrant and crisp images with Datacard® TrueMatch™ printing technology
- Greatly reduce the possibility of jamming with Datacard® TruePick™ card handling
- Issue secure credentials more easily with automatic two-sided printing.
Create customized cards and badges with automatic two-sided printing. The SD360 card printer produces outstanding, dual-sided ID cards that are both visually impressive and easy to produce.
- Superior speed for higher productivity.
Reduce the hassle of jamming with Datacard’s exclusive TruePick™ card handling. Work time and efficiency can both be increased with the SD360 card printer, which produces clean credentials at industry-leading speeds.
- New technology prints brighter, high-quality images.
Impress cardholders with the crisp, clean images and vibrant colors printed by the SD360 card printer. Datacard’s exclusive TrueMatch™ printing technology closely matches the colors on your card to the colors on your screen. Produce two-sided cards in full-color, up to 256 shades per color panel.
- Intuitive operation simplifies card printing.
There’s very little learning curve with the SD360 card printer. Printer operations are easy to understand with the help of the intuitive soft-touch LCD panel. Load cards, replace supplies and access all the industry-leading features from one location on the compact SD360 printer, which includes a built-in 100-card input hopper and 25-card output hopper.
- All the right connections for easy set-up
Standard, built-in Ethernet and US ports, and the browser-based Printer Manager, help you integrate the SD360 printer into just about any application or typical IT environment.
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Smart card personalization
- Extended 100-card output hopper
- Extended 200-card input hopper
- Kensington® security lock for printer
- Print technology
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- Print capabilities
- One- or two-sided, edge-to-edge printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
- Printer pooling/sharing (available soon)
- Print resolution
- 300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel
- Print speed
- Full-color: up to 200 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT*); up to 155 cards per hour, two-sided (YMCKT-K)
- Monochrome: up to 830 cards per hour, one-sided (black HQ)
- Card capacity
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
- Manual feed: 1-card input; 5-card output for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards (SD260)
- Physical dimensions
- L 21.2 in. x W 6.9 in. x H 8.8 in. (53.9 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm)
- 12.0 lbs (5.4 kg) (depending on options)
- Operating system support for printer driver
- Windows® 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows® 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Environment/energy-saving features
- Biodegradable supply cores made with EcoPure® additive
- Recyclable enclosure plastics (marked with recycle symbol per Resin Identification Code)
- Recyclable packaging
- Included with printer
- Printer driver CD, Quick Install Guide and warranty
- Free ID Works® Intro identification software
- Cleaning pen
- Cleaning roller spindle
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Power cord (region-specific)
- 30-month standard depot warranty
- 30-month printhead warranty (no pass restrictions)